America

Well, we've been here 2 months now. It's been a lot of fun. So much food, such comfortable weather, soft beds, so much privacy, libraries, parks, sidewalks, bike-paths, wow...we are so blessed here in this country. I am always amazed when I come back from Thailand.
It's always a good time to watch our skinny kids gain weight and do some fun things here they can't do in Thailand. I laughed out loud when Jasper was complaining how America hardly had any bugs and they were all so little! He has been having a great time eating desserts, going to Karate, talking to people (they speak English!)playing with toys and helping Grandpa. He is going to be 7 in July, a "big boy" now.
Poppy is enjoying gymnastics, eating lots of cheese, making friends, and getting great books to read from the library. She is crazy about her grandpa & having a ball spending time with him. She will be turning 10 in a few days.
It has been great to re-connect with friends and meet new folks, too.
2 more months then we will return to Siam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Wendy,
I've been browsing some of your blogs and enjoying them- it's great that you give people a window into your world and experiences. I especially liked the glimpse of Jasper's complaint about the US- only little bugs and not very many.
Blessings as you pack and say good-bye.

Laura H
Oceanicthai said…
Hi Laura H, I really appreciated your comment. I just found out not too long ago I should be answering comments by adding my own comment, whoops!

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee