tomorrow we fly



Kennedy was able to finish this portrait of Poppy a few weeks ago.
We fly tomorrow night, 22 hours from California to Thailand. Our 8 pieces of luggage and 4 carry-ons look like they exploded, stuff everywhere, in the livingroom. Tonight we will re-pack and weigh each piece. Whatever is left we will put away again to try to stuff in our suitcase next time around. I like to bring as much as possible, because whatever we bring will, sooner or later, end up in the hand of a person that can use it. We are also bringing gifts to friends, that's one of my favorite things to bring back. Eew, my friend, gave me a special necklace when we left, and one for my mother, too. I will bring back gifts to her and her 2 boys.
I talked to my best friend today, I'm hoping she will come and see me this coming year.
I hope all our friends come sooner or later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee