Workshop began today

Thai pastors and church-workers came to Nam Chem's community center to start the workshop Kennedy coordinated for this week. Our guest speaker, Dr. Bob, and his wife Noreen, came in yesterday. Our "boss" came in on the same flight, Paul and his lovely wife Ruth. We'll finally get some extended time to talk this week after the workshop and in-between our move. Phanu also came, and he has translated for Dr. Bob's workshops 3 times now in Bangkok. What a blessing to have someone who understands the material so well do the translation.
I bought flower arrangements for the workshop (Thai culture) from the flower-shop lady next door. She is buying most of our furniture. It's best that way, after 7 years and 3 moves everything is definitely a little (lot) worse for the wear. I'm not even sure it would make another move intact.
It is good to be back here. Despite all the previous complaining we heard from our kids about Thai food, they are thrilled to be eating it again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, Just thought I would stop by and say hi and wish you a wonderful day! I am glad to hear you are back in Thailand! You and your family are in my prayers!
God bless ~Melissa~
Anonymous said…
Hey Wendy!
How are you and the family? I was just checking in to say how wonderful it was to see you guys this summer! Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to come by. It was so amazing to talk to you about your experiences in Thailand. I just wish we had more time! I will be praying for the workshop, and for your English teaching. I can't wait to hear how you are doing, please say 'hi' to Kennedy and the kids! If you get a chance, please send me an email, since I don't have your address: erin.warddrip@gmail.com
Love you Wendy, God bless and talk to you soon!
Anonymous said…
We are excited to hear more about what's been happening! Don't give up on your writing...your word pictures are great!

Irene

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee