In Chiang Mai

The kids and I are in Chiang Mai for the homeschooling conference, staying with our friends (& boss.) It is so cool and refreshing here, less humidity, too. I love the arts and crafts of Chiang Mai, and the good prices, too. I was going to go out to the Sunday arts and crafts street market, but in the end stayed and did a puzzle instead. Oh well. Kennedy will probably be happy I'm not bringing home more stuff.
We may have someone coming to help us teach the kids for a few months, we are excited. We also have a house to rent for her, one that we can probably set up and use at minimum cost. It needs a lot of work, so if we fix it up, the rent will be free. Nice. After a year we would start paying a monthly rent, more than likely.
Kennedy is having fun being a bachelor for a week. Froot Loop our dog chewed a hole in our couch, probably mad I'm not there. He follows me around wherever I go, our little purple rug of a dog.
The kids are thrilled for the break from school. (I'm kind of happy, too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee