Burmese Python-Snake of the Month

We are going to eat it for lunch today. The neighbor on the hill found the snake squeezing 3 of his chickens and killed it. After he killed it he called Tanom to come get the dead snake and chickens. Today Len and Gi are skinning, gutting and roasting the big snake. Tanom is doing the chickens.
Poppy and Jasper have been watching the whole thing...great educational opportunity for them. I have been watching, too, until my stomach can't take it anymore and I have to run home. Poppy is the bravest of us all. "I'm going to eat some of that snake!"
I'll upload a picture later.

Comments

Emily and I agree that we couldn't handle watching the snake prep either. I might be willing to eat it though. You life is really an adventure!
Oceanicthai said…
Thanks for the comment! The rest of the snake is now chilling in their refrigerator & freezer. Ning, our other co-worker, was complaining it was taking up most of the space in there! (I bet it stinks, too.) They are going to roast more of it today. I still can't bring myself to eat it yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee