The Big Move

Poppy ended 8 years of homeschooling and entered highschool at Grace International School in Chiang Mai mid-August of 2010. She also went into a dorm so we could continue our ministry in Southern Thailand. In the end, the enormous changes proved to be a little more than she could handle without mom & dad. Kennedy decided there would be no more dorms or living with others, these would be our last few years with our daughter and she needed us to be with her.
Within days of his final decision almost all of our furniture sold and everything fell into place to make a very fast move. Personally, this was a difficult move for me and I am still in a bit of shock about the whole thing. I am very glad to be with Poppy again, though, and she is so much happier to be with us.
So here we are in Northern Thailand and I am feeling rather dazed and confused. I know that everything will make perfect sense later and right now is a time of transition.
Kennedy picked a lovely house for our family and it is good to be together again. At least there shouldn't be any more cobras or king cobras. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad to have you here, although I know it all happened so quickly and you're still getting used to the idea. But ummmm...... should I tell you that I actually killed a cobra in my driveway a couple months ago? As did several other families who live in our area.... But hey, at least it's "winter"--maybe they're all asleep or something. :) Pam

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee