Ginger & Poppy


Ginger & Poppy
Originally uploaded by oceanicthai

Comments

Christmas said…
~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Chinese New Year~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish U get the Best Luck

I wish U r Healthier and Healthier

I wish U r Richer and Richer

I wish U get the Warmth and the Happiness from

- Ur family
- Ur friends
- Ur Co-worker
- Ur Honey

I wish U love me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello from the American Caribbean, St Croix, US Virgin Islands. I was wandering around my blog, clicking on things, and found your blog.

I visited Thailand a few years ago and fell so in love with everything there, especially the smiling people.

I've visited several other countries and haven't a single thought of going back, but Thailand is different.

I read that you approve of giving poor people loans. The World is in very serious financial trouble now because of defaults, so the Thai were very wise to stop that. I believe loan officers are partly to blame, because it's their job to talk people into borrowing money. Your list of questions they ask doesn't include, "Why are you foreigners all hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt?" So many of my friends worry and worry about paying bills!

OK, off soapbox. How do you go about learning to teach English?

And how far from the Sea do you live?

OK, I've bookmarked your blog, and will visit often!

Cheers,

Melissa
Oceanicthai said…
Thanks for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee