I Dreamed About Wendi

I dreamed about Wendi last night. We were at some kind of fair. We took a picture together and Wendi smiled her beautiful smile. We watched a gorgeous sunset together over an ocean city filled with water. The water was reflected in beautiful colors over everything because it was flooded. I kept crying and wanting to sing you songs, I knew I wouldn't see you again. You seemed distracted and kept walking away, getting further and further away.
Oh Wendi. Why did it have to be you? I miss you so much.

Comments

Pam said…
Wendy,
This entry is so poignant. I have wished (even prayed) for a long time that I would dream about Janet-- but I never have. They say that when you begin to dream about a person you have lost, it is a significant movement forward in your grief journey--and especially when that person speaks to you and lets you know it's okay to move on. While I do think I am moving on after Janet's death, I still long to dream about her.

I am glad you have been able to dream about Wendi. It is a gift.

Love, Pam

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Rachel Ivy Poppy

Connecting, Locally and Abroad