several hundred cookies

Tomorrow we'll go shopping at the island of Phuket, that's where the supermarkets are. We try to take the 1 1/2 hour trip to Phuket only twice a month or so. We need to stock up on ingredients to make piles of cookies and desserts. Most Thais don't have ovens or the money to buy expensive cookie ingredients, like butter and chocolate chips...so you can imagine what a treat it is to bite into a homemade cookie. We will be making cookies and desserts for a total of 4 parties, so my guess is we are going to have to be prepared to make several hundred cookies, along with some pies and other desserts. I say "we" but of course it will mostly be "me" unless I can sweet-talk some others into helping! Since I'll be making cookies it shouldn't be that hard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Whose idea was this anyway?