Southern Thailand Violence Articles Archive

Click on the title above to go to the archive of articles. The 3 most dangerous counties are about a 10-hour drive from here, so what we get is a lot of warnings and an occasional small incident (like our veterinarian getting his fingers blown off by the plug-in.) Not small for our veterinarian, but smaller than the multi-death bombings, shootings, and mayhem that have become a daily occurrence deep South from here.
I have also kept track of some of the articles in my Thai Political Blog, link on right. I keep them in a separate blog.
Time to make dinner.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just read thru the political blog and then the prayer blog--I really like that one! Prayed thru every request as I read. Then tried to leave a comment but can't remember my google name and password and am too lazy to try to figure it out.
Oceanicthai said…
Thanks so much, Irene! I sent you an e-mail today.

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Whose idea was this anyway?