daily schedule

I try to get up shortly after 6 a.m. I like to ride my bike early before it gets too hot.
Breakfast, with a big latte' coffee
Shower, dress, makeup, hair (I do my hair straight & long)
8 a.m. Kids do science with dad
8:30 a.m. I start math (We use Saxon & Sonlight curriculum)
12 p.m. Thai lunch
1 p.m. Kids do Thai lesson
1:30-3:00 p.m. Homeschool
2 p.m. I am usually done at this point, the kids do the rest on their own. This is where I'm supposed to be furthering my Thai, but I have no teacher at the moment and I have felt so tired lately I am often just reading a book instead, or writing in my journal, or doing anything else.
4 p.m. Start dinner (Not a whole lot of ready-made foods here, so it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to make dinner.)
6 p.m. Teach English Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
8 p.m. Reading, or on the computer
10 p.m. Force myself to get ready for bed...I am naturally a night owl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?