tired

Tired, I'm so sick of feeling tired all the time. I had one friend tell me she thought I was depleted of serotonin because of the high-levels of stress in our lives these past few years. I talked to someone else and they wondered if I have a low-level depression or something. I don't feel depressed, I just feel tired. I am trying to take my anemia pills and my heart pills regularly, I try to excersize. I feel happy about what I'm doing, for the most part. (I admit I get bored homeschooling sometimes.)
What energizes me? When we go to the beach, then I feel great. I get so excited to explore tidal pools, look for shells, crabs, go for long walks. I love to go to the parks here, there is so much to see. I am invigorated by the beauty around me, refreshed and awakened by it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?