The $500 LV bag..The Rest of the Story

I contacted "Fashionphile" about the bag and they said they would sell it for Gee, I was so excited for her! I was concerned it wasn't in good enough condition to be sold on their e-bay site. They are just about done auctioning it off, and right now it is a bit over $500. I am so happy for her. She told me she was praying about it every day, and that she's never had $500 (20,000 Baht) in her hand before. When I told her that "Fashionphile" agreed to sell it, and even mentioned they would be willing to reconsider the 30% fee, she could hardly believe it. Her uncle had told her just the other day that she had been scammed by the farang (westerner.)
Click the title and you can see the bag and the auction on it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ultimately the bag sold for $525!

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?