Gee Gets Her Money: 14,905 Baht

Today I gave Gee the money Fashionphile sent to me for the sale of the Louis Vuittion bag on E-bay. Fashionphile was gracious to take 15% of the consignment cost instead of 30%. The bag sold for $525 total, after fees for PayPal, E-bay, and the 15%, the check was for $415. So I converted that into Thai Baht and gave it to her today. She was radiant, thrilled that it really did happen. I told her to remember this was an answer to her prayers to God, and to remember God's love for her every time she thinks of this money. It is a large amount for her. I told her to take it to the bank and open an account in her name with it. Her boyfriend's aunt's boyfriend is already asking for a loan. (After he had told her a few weeks ago we were just scamming her.) I am happy for her. I need to send Fashionphile a thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?