Ko Kho Khao (White Neck Island)

The team from Manteca is doing cement work on White Neck Island. It is great to see Pastor Pricha's Center get finished off. He is a Thai man from a neighboring province that has come to facilitate church planting and leadership for Thai Christians. Kennedy went with them today and he feels great getting some excercise. Dad and I homeschooled the kids.
Sunday they went to the Southern Thailand Orphanage and said they had a great time. They bought a bunch of their products for sale, skirts, purses, necklaces, so I'm sure that was a great encouragement for Pastor Samruam and Guy his wife. Wednesday they are going back and will have dinner together. Sounds great.
Today the group accidently locked their key in the rental house they are using, so the owners came to bring them an extra key. They had just came back from doing cement work all day and were filthy, so I heard. The owners were shocked and asked what happened, and when it was explained to them what they had done all day, they looked confused. It will be a good opportunity for me later to explain the "why" behind what they were doing, and how it relates to Christ.
I think I am low on iron, I haven't taken my pills in a while and have felt really tired and lethargic lately. A few days on iron pills and I should be up to speed.
Tomorrow the group will go back to the island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?