We Find A Strange Man On Our Porch Last Night

We came home late from dropping my dad off at the airport and going grocery shopping (and getting Froot Loop our poodle dyed purple.) I went upstairs (our stairs are on the outside) and on the porch by the door there was a strange Thai man lying down. I yelped, turned on the porch light, and told Ken what was going on. I told him the man he couldn't do this, and he told me he knew the house owner. So I called the house owner and she talked to him on my cell-phone. She told him to leave. I wanted to call the police, but I'm not sure it would've done any good. The house-owner called his boss, he had previously worked on our house as a laborer. Kennedy talked to him and he admitted he had slept here before...not a comforting thought. I wonder if that is why things have been disappearing lately at our house?
It was very disconcerting and we are still wondering what to think about it.
Strange life we live here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Santa's birthday, right?