The Team is Incoming

Our volunteer/vacationing team from Manteca Calvary Church is in Bankgok right now, getting ready for their all-night train trip to here, Southern Thailand. They will arrive at the train station at Surat Thani and then take a bus to Takua Paa, where they will call us & we'll go pick them up.
Sunday I will take them to the Nam Chem OMF church I've been teaching Sunday School for kids at, and there will be a baptism for new Thai believers after the service. Somehow I'd like to incorporate them into my Sunday School lesson, maybe one of them could give their testimony....that would be so terrific. I also asked the group to bring a craft to do with children, so we can do the craft after that. That would be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swine Flu Amulet, anyone?

Confronting Gee